Providing the best Private Medical Insurance policies, at the best possible prices
- We'll compare the leading insurers to find your best options.
- You decide whether the offering is right for you.
- If you're happy, we'll take care of the administration of your policy.
Get a Quote
1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
We at The Private Healthcare Company Ltd are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you submit.
2. What information do we collect?
- Your name, address and contact details.
- Details of your current policy if applicable.
- Your medical history including dates.
- Your bank details to give to the insurer for payment if a policy is purchased
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- To enable us to assess which private medical insurance policy is right for you
- To provide you with the information, products and services you ask for, and honour any contract you have with us
- Discuss details with the insurers to ensure your cover is accurate
- To tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you
- To manage customer service queries
4. Who will we share your information with?
In order to provide you with the products and services that we offer we may share your information with:
- Private Medical Insurers across the market such as AXA PPP, BUPA, VITALITY and AVIVA.
- We do not keep medical history and bank details on file. This is discarded safely once the purchase has been successfully completed.
- Name, address and contact details along with the copies of any documents we receive are filed securely on our in-house filing system.
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the event we sell or buy business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data, such as name, address, contact details to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
5. When can we contact you in the future?
- We would like to send you information about our own products and services, as well as those of selected third parties.
- We may do this by post, telephone or email unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way.
- We will always ask you to confirm in advance that you are happy for us to allow third parties, mainly the insurer of choice to contact you by email.
- If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please update your user preferences by sending an email to Info@the-phc.com or contact us on 01242 575466
6. How long will we hold your information for?
- We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements.
- Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
7. How can you access and update your information?
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Unit 17 The Brewery, Oxford Passage. Cheltenham. GL50 4DL.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
By email: Info@the-phc.com
By Phone: 01242 575 466
Or write to us at Unit 17 The Brewery, Oxford Passage. Cheltenham. GL50 4DL.